(Yarrow) Achillea 'Moonshine' is an excellent flowering hybrid with large, bright yellow flower heads and pale silvery-green foliage.
(delivered in 3-4 working days, Free for orders over £125*)
(delivered in 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
An excellent hybrid with large, bright yellow flower heads and pale silvery-green foliage. Ideal for a sunny herbaceous border, the flower heads can be dried or left standing in the border for early winter once dead, where they will look stunning when rimmed with frost.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - September.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Small, clump forming perennial.
- Height: up to 60 cm (2 ft)
- Spread: 60 cm (2 ft)
- Notes: The flower stems should be cut back to the ground and removed in late winter. The Achillea is native to Europe and is named for the mythical Greek hero Achilles.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Small (less than 0.6m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Damp/Wet, Soil: Dry/Sandy, Soil: Acid, Soil: Not Fussy
- Special Features
- Flowers in Summer, Wildlife Friendly - Bees, Suitable for Containers