Viburnum plicatum 'Pink Beauty'
Viburnum plicatum 'Pink Beauty' is a beautiful, medium sized shrub with flat, lace cap heads of creamy-white flowers that slowly turn pink as they age in mid summer.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 10 - 15 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Beautiful, medium sized shrub with flat, lace cap heads of creamy-white flowers that slowly turn pink as they age in mid summer. In autumn red berries develop which darken to black just before they fall.
Also Viburnum plicatum var tomentosum 'Pink Beauty' has attractive autumn colour with the dark green summer leaves turning a pretty plum purple. The best pink flower colour is seen when planted in a sunny position.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Viburnum 'Pink Beauty' grows to be a medium sized shrub with a semi-tiered habit once established.
- Height: up to 3 m (10 ft)
- Spread: 3 m (10 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Fruit - Ornamental, Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), To grow in a pot, Flowering Season - Spring (March - May), Habit - Architectural
You might also like