Viburnum plicatum 'Kilimanjaro'
A new and lovely hardy shrub, Viburnum plicatum 'Kilimanjaro' has flat clusters of pure white flowers in early summer and a striking, upright, pyramidal shape.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
A new and lovely hardy shrub, Viburnum plicatum 'Kilimanjaro' has flat clusters of pure white flowers in early summer and a striking, upright, pyramidal shape. The attractive flowers are followed by masses of bright pinkish/red berries in late summer/early autumn.
'The leaves are dark green in spring and summer, turning pretty shades of dark red before falling in autumn.
Viburnum plicatum 'Kilimanjaro is a handsome specimen shrub with a distinctive, narrow habit. Flowers best in a sunny position.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Medium sized, narrow shrub once established.
- Height: 2.5 m (8 ft) - 3 m (10 ft)
- Spread: Approx 1 m (3 ft) - 1.5 m (5 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Habit - Narrow, Fruit - Ornamental, Habit - Architectural
You might also like