Viburnum rhytidophyllum 'Variegatum'
(Leatherleaf Viburnum) An unusual and curious shrub, Viburnum rhytidophyllum 'Variegatum' is slow growing with long dark green leaves mottled with attractive pale yellow and cream variegation.
Spend £85+ on plants and get £10 off with code DECEMBER23 at checkout
Standard - £6.95*
(Free for orders over £65)
Priority - £15
(Within 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
An unusual and curious shrub, Viburnum rhytidophyllum 'Variegatum' is slow growing with long dark green leaves mottled with attractive pale yellow and cream variegation. Established plants produce delicate clusters of white flowers which compliment the variegated foliage nicely.
Viburnum rhytidophyllum 'Variegatum' is ideal for a position in light, dappled shade and due to its slow growing nature is ideal for patient gardeners.
- Position: Light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Moist or well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May.
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Viburnum rhytidophyllum 'Variegatum' will grow to be a small or medium sized branching shrub.
- Height: 2 m (6ft)
- Spread: 2 m (6 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Light Shade, Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium (1.5m - 3m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Acid, Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Damp/Wet, Soil: Dry/Sandy, Soil: Alkaline
- Special Features
- Foliage - Variegated, Rare and Unusual