Viburnum carlesii 'Diana'
(Korean Spice Viburnum) An excellent garden shrub, Viburnum carlesii 'Diana' has powerfully fragrant, pale-pink, globular flower-heads in late Spring.
(delivered in 3-4 working days, Free for orders over £125*)
(delivered in 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
An excellent garden shrub, Viburnum carlesii 'Diana' has powerfully fragrant, pale-pink, globular flower-heads in late Spring. The dark green leaves can turn shades of plum purple or deep red before falling in a good crisp autumn.
Well worth planting near an often used area of the garden where the fragrant flowers can be best appreciated!
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Flowering Period: April - May
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Viburnum carlesii 'Diana' grows to be a compact medium sized, densely branching shrub with a rounded habit.
- Height: 2 m (6 ft).
- Spread: 2 m (6 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium (1.5m - 3m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Alkaline, Soil: Acid, Soil: Not Fussy
- Special Features
- Flowers in Spring, Scented, Suitable for Containers