Viburnum lentago 'Pink Beauty'
(Sheepberry) A rare shrub with white flowers in early summer, followed by green berries which turn shades of rose pink as autumn progresses, darkening to purple and blue-black before falling.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
A rare shrub with white flowers in early summer, followed by green berries which turn shades of rose pink as autumn progresses, darkening to purple and blue-black before falling.
The leaves of Viburnum lentago 'Pink Beauty' are glossy green, turning shades of plum purple and dark red in a good, crisp autumn. Excellent border shrub with interest through the year.
- Position: Full sun or shade. Very shade tolerant but a position with more sun will usually give a better display of berries and autumn colour.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Flowering Period: May - June
- Flower Colour: White
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Viburnum lentago 'Pink Beauty' grows to be a medium sized, rounded shrub.
- Height: up to 2.5 m (8 ft).
- Spread: 2.5 m (8 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Partial or Dappled Shade, Full Sun, Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy
- Special Features
- Autumn Colour, Fruit - Ornamental, To grow in a pot, Good for Wildlife (Birds)
You might also like