- Sold Out
Viburnum carlesii 'Aurora'
(Korean Spice Viburnum) A superb, popular, deciduous shrub, Viburnum carlesii 'Aurora' has lovely clusters of red buds which open into deliciously fragrant, pinkish-white flowers.
*Surcharges apply for Islands & Highlands
Free delivery for orders over £75*
You can also order by calling our office on 01530 413700
A superb, popular, deciduous shrub, Viburnum carlesii 'Aurora' has lovely clusters of red buds which open into deliciously fragrant, pinkish-white flowers. It is well worth planting this near an often used area of the garden where the fragrant flowers can be best appreciated. The leaves are dark green in spring / summer and turns plum purple / deep red before falling in autumn.
A sensational flowering garden plant which can be grown in a large container if required.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Flowering Period: April
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Viburnum carlesii 'Aurora' grows to be a medium sized, densely branching, rounded shrub.
- Height: 2 m (6 ft).
- Spread: 2 m (6 ft).
- Notes: Viburnum carlesii 'Aurora' can be grown as an attractive and unusual hedge.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Alkaline, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Not Fussy
- Special Features
- Scented, Suitable for Containers, Wildlife Friendly - Bees, Flowering in Spring