Viburnum carlesii 'Aurora'
(Korean Spice Viburnum) A superb, popular, deciduous shrub, Viburnum carlesii 'Aurora' has lovely clusters of red buds which open into deliciously fragrant, pinkish-white flowers.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
A superb, popular, deciduous shrub, Viburnum carlesii 'Aurora' has lovely clusters of red buds which open into deliciously fragrant, pinkish-white flowers. It is well worth planting this near an often used area of the garden where the fragrant flowers can be best appreciated. The leaves are dark green in spring / summer and turns plum purple / deep red before falling in autumn.
A sensational flowering garden plant which can be grown in a large container if required.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Flowering Period: April
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Viburnum carlesii 'Aurora' grows to be a medium sized, densely branching, rounded shrub.
- Height: 2 m (6 ft).
- Spread: 2 m (6 ft).
- Notes: Viburnum carlesii 'Aurora' can be grown as an attractive and unusual hedge.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Spring (March - May), Scented, To grow in a pot, Good for Wildlife (Insects including bees & butterflies)
You might also like