Veronica spicata ssp incana
(Silver Speedwell) A lovely, compact perennial, Veronica spicata ssp incana has silvery-grey leaves and spikes of small purple-blue flowers in summer.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
A lovely compact perennial, Veronica spicata ssp incana has silvery-grey leaves and spikes of small purple-blue flowers in summer. Established plants can form a dense mat of foliage in time. Excellent choice of plant for a sunny position in moist but well drained soil.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Moist but well drained soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Veronica spicata ssp incana grows to be a clump forming perennial.
- Height: up to 50 - 60 cm (2 ft)
- Spread: 50 - 60 cm (2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Small, Herbaceous - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Leaf Colour - Blue/Silver
You might also like