Rudbeckia fulgida var deamii
(Black-eyed Susan) A native to Indiana in North America, Rudbeckia fulgida var deamii has masses of deep-yellow flowers each with black cone-like center in late summer.
(Delivery within approximately 5 - 8 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
A native to Indiana in North America, Rudbeckia fulgida var deamii has masses of deep-yellow flowers each with black cone-like center in late summer. Established plants produce a mass of flower and are really spectacular.
Rudbeckia fulgida var deamii is an excellent border plant best suited to a sunny border.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Moist, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - September.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Rudbeckia fulgida var deamii is a clump forming perennial.
- Height: up to 80 cm (2 ft)
- Spread: 100 cm (3 ft)
- Notes: Although Rudbeckia fulgida var deamii will grow with some shade, it will generally produce many more flowers when planted in full sun.
- How Much Sun
- Partial or Dappled Shade, Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Autumn (September - November), Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)
You might also likeNew Price Each £9.95New Price Each £15.00New Price Each £22.50New Price Each £15.00
New Price Each £14.95
New Price Each £35.00New Price Each £15.00