Carex oshimensis 'Everlime'
(Sedge) A small, compact evergreen grass which has dark, glossy green leaves with a pale lime yellow-green margin. Ideal for planting in small groups in sun or shade as ground cover and may be grown in a large container if required.
An evergreen grass, Carex oshimensis 'Everlime' has dark, glossy green leaves with a pale lime green margin and can be grown as a container or ground cover plant if required.
Carex oshimensis 'Everlime' forms a neat small mound once established.
- Position: Sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Moist fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - July.
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Carex oshimensis 'Everlime' grows to be a small, clump forming grass.
- Height: up to 40 - 50 cm (1 - 2 ft)
- Spread: 40 - 50 cm (1 - 2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Grass - Small (less than 1m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Damp/Wet, Soil: Acid, Soil: Not Fussy
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Suitable for Containers