Rodgersia 'Bronze Peacock'
Rodgersia 'Bronze Peacock' is a compact, clump forming herbaceous perennial with large deeply veined leaves, bronze when young turning green later in the year.
(Delivery within approximately 4 - 6 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
Rodgersia 'Bronze Peacock' is a compact, clump forming herbaceous perennial with large deeply veined leaves, bronze when young turning green later in the year. Handsome upright, dark red stems with masses of small star-shaped pink flowers in mid summer.
Particularly attractive when planted in a sun or partial shade next to streams or ponds or in a damp area. A good companion plant for ferns and Hostas.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Moist, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - August
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Rodgersia 'Bronze Peacock' is a large clump forming perennial.
- Height: 100 cm (3 ft)
- Spread: 100 cm (3 ft)
- Notes: Rodgersia 'Bronze Peacock' may require protection from slugs. Very colourful when planted in large drifts.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Medium, Herbaceous - Large (Tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Damp / Wet
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Leaf Shape - Unusual or Large, Leaf Colour - Purple/Red