- Sold Out
Rhus typhina 'Laciniata'
Rhus typhina 'Laciniata' is an elegant hardy, large, branching shrub with long and deeply cut dark green leaves which turn exquisite shades of red and orange in autumn.
Sent by courier. Free delivery for orders over £75*
*Surcharges apply for P&P to Highlands & Islands
Order before 1pm on 21/12/22 for Christmas Delivery
(Cutleaf Staghorn Sumac) A large, branching shrub, Rhus typhina 'Laciniata' has long, finely dissected, dark green leaves which turn exquisite shades of red and orange in autumn. In winter after the leaves have fallen, the velvety stems are eye-catching with an architectural appeal.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil. Rhus typhina 'Laciniata' will tolerate poor soils and reasonably dry conditions once established.
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Rhus typhina 'Laciniata' grows to be a very large, rounded branching shrub.
- Height: 5 m (16 ft).
- Spread: 6 m (20 ft).
- Notes: Rhus typhina 'Laciniata' will sucker over time. These can be dug out and removed every few years if it is necessary to limit the eventual size.
- How Much Sun
- Light Shade, Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Large
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Alkaline, Site: Coastal Areas, Soil: Dry/Sandy
- Special Features
- Honey Fungus Resistant, Autumn Colour, Flowers in Summer