(Flowering Cherry) A lovely small ornamental tree, Prunus 'Pandora' has an upright habit and masses of pale pink to white flowers in spring.
Spend £85+ on plants and get £10 off with code DECEMBER23 at checkout
Standard - £6.95*
(Free for orders over £50)
Priority - £15
(Within 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
A lovely ornamental tree, Prunus 'Pandora' has an upright habit and masses of pale pink to white flowers in spring. The leaves are usually bronze in colour when they emerge in spring, turning green in summer with orange and yellow tints before falling in autumn.
Prunus 'Pandora' is hardy and robust, flowering best in a position with plenty of sunlight.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil. TGolerates damp but well drained soil. Avoid waterlogged areas.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: April.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Prunus 'Pandora' grows to be a small, upright tree.
- Height: up to 6 - 8 m (20 - 26 ft)
- Spread: 3 - 4 m (10 - 13 ft)
- Notes: Prunus are known for their vigorous root systems and should not be planted over drains or close to house foundations.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Tree - Small (4m - 8m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Alkaline, Soil: Acid, Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Damp/Wet
- Special Features
- Flowers in Spring