(Flowering Cherry) Fairly late into flower, Prunus 'Shirofugen' has masses of double flowers towards the end of spring, pink while in bud, white once open and fading to dark pink just before they fall.
Free delivery for orders over £150
*Surcharges apply for Islands & Scottish Highlands .
with Sagepay (Opayo) our website payment provider
Fairly late into flower, Prunus 'Shirofugen' has masses of double flowers towards the end of spring, pink while in bud, white once open and fading to dark pink just before they fall. The leaves are usually bronze in colour when they emerge in spring turning green later on.
Prunus 'Shirofugen' is a very handsome garden tree with an excellent display of Spring flowers!
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May.
- Flower Colour: Pink in bud, white once open.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Prunus 'Shirofugen' grows to be a small tree with a rounded crown.
- Height: 6 - 8 m (20 - 26 ft)
- Spread: 8 m (26 ft)
- Notes: Prunus are known for their vigorous root systems and should not be planted over drains or close to house foundations.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Tree - Small (under 20 ft)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils, Soil Type: Damp / Wet
- Special Features
- Flowering in Spring
Frequently Purchased WithNo products available
Popular PlantsNew Price Each £13.95New Price Each £28.00New Price Each £85.00New Price Each £14.95New Price Each £45.00New Price Each £38.00New Price Each £14.95New Price Each £38.00New Price Each £38.00New Price Each £14.95Regular price £12.95 -10% New Price Each £11.66
Regular price £15.00 -5% New Price Each £14.25
- Reduced price
- On sale!