Polystichum setiferum 'Dahlem'
(Soft Shield Fern) Polystichum setiferum 'Dahlem' is a handsome fern with long, deeply divided, lacey green fronds.
*Surcharges apply for Islands & Highlands
Free delivery for orders over £75*
Secure payment by VISA / Mastercard
Polystichum setiferum 'Dahlem' is a handsome evergreen fern with long, deeply divided, lacey green fronds. Tolerant of dry soil in shady conditions.
Most suited to a position sheltered from strong winds in light to heavy shade. Can be grown in a large container if required.
- Position: Light, dappled or heavy shade.
- Soil: Prefers moist, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate
- Habit: Polystichum setiferum 'Dahlem' grows to be a small to medium sized, clump forming fern.
- Height: up to 80 - 90 cm (3 ft)
- Spread: up to 80 - 90 cm (3 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Light Shade, Shade
- Eventual Size
- Fern - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Not Fussy, Soil Type: Alkaline, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy
- Special Features
- Suitable for Containers, Habit - Architectural, Foliage - Unusual Shape
- On sale!
- On sale!