Photinia davidiana 'Fructu Luteo'
(Yellow-berried Photinia) An unusual shrub, Photinia davidiana 'Fructu Luteo' has clusters of small white flowers in early summer followed by masses of bright yellow fruit in late summer or autumn. Excellent bushy shrub for screening or as a foil for others plants in sun or dappled shade.
Spend £85+ on plants and get £10 off with code DECEMBER23 at checkout
Standard - £6.95*
(Free for orders over £50)
Priority - £15
(Within 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
An unusual shrub, Photinia davidiana 'Fructu Luteo' has clusters of small white flowers in early summer followed by masses of bright yellow fruit in late summer or autumn.
Although usually evergreen with dark green leaves, Photinia davidiana 'Fructu Luteo' may drop occasional leaves in the autumn or winter and if so, they can have colourful red or orange tints.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Photinia davidiana 'Fructu Luteo' grows to be a medium sized, bushy shrub. Can be pruned to shape if required.
- Height: eventually up to 2.5 - 3m (8 - 10 ft) / or up to 2.5 m (8 ft) after 10 years.
- Spread: 2.5 m (8 ft) / or up to 2 - 2.5 m (6 - 8 ft) after 10 years
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium (1.5m - 3m), Shrub - Large (3m+)
- Growing Conditions
- Site: Coastal Areas, Soil: Acid, Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Dry/Sandy
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Fruit - Ornamental, Screening/Hedge, Suitable for Containers