Philadelphus x lemoinei 'Mrs E L Robinson'
(Mock Orange) Philadelphus x lemoinei 'Mrs E L Robinson' is a medium sized shrub with enchanting single to semi-double, fragrant white flowers with numerous butter yellow stamen.
(delivered in 3-4 working days, Free for orders over £125*)
(delivered in 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
A medium sized, deciduous shrub with bright green leaves and enchanting single to semi-double, fragrant white flowers with numerous butter yellow stamen. Masses of flowers are borne in late spring to early summer, making this a handsome flowering, garden plant ideal for a sunny position.
- Position: Sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Rate of Growth: Slow to moderate.
- Habit: Philadelphus x lemoinei 'Mrs E L Robinson' grows to be a medium sized, rounded shrub.
- Height: approx 1.5 - 2 m (5 - 6 ft)
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft)
- Notes: Prune Philadelphus x lemoinei 'Mrs E L Robinson' to shape immediately after flowering if required.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium (1.5m - 3m)
- Growing Conditions
- Site: Coastal Areas, Soil: Alkaline, Soil: Acid, Soil: Not Fussy
- Special Features
- Scented, Flowers in Summer, Honey Fungus Resistant