- On sale!
Nepeta 'Six Hills Giant'
(Catmint) Nepeta 'Six Hills Giant' is a vigorous perennial with aromatic, grey-green leaves and pretty spikes of lavender blue flowers in June and July.
However following government guidelines our nursery site is closed to visitors for the time being.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
A vigorous perennial with aromatic, gray-green leaves and pretty spikes of lavender blue flowers in June and July. Forming a dense mound once established, Nepeta 'Six Hills Giant' makes an excellent ground cover plant and the flowers are highly popular with insects, including bees and butterflies.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Vigorous.
- Habit: Nepeta 'Six Hills Giant' grows to be a clump forming perennial.
- Height: up to 100 cm (3 ft)
- Spread: 100 cm (3 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy
- Special Features
- Leaf Colour - Blue/Silver, Good for Wildlife (Insects including bees & butterflies), Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Scented
You might also like