(Korean Neillia) Unusual in the UK, Neillia uekii is a shrub native to Korea which has arching branches and clusters of pinkish-white flowers in summer.
(Delivery within approximately 4 - 6 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
Unusual in the UK, Neillia uekii is a shrub native to Korea which has arching branches and clusters of pale pinkish-white flowers in summer. Established plants are usually taller than the more commonly seen Neillia thibetica and develop quite a dense habit. The leaves are mid green in colour
Neillia uekii is a lovely and unusual flowering garden plant, well suited to a sheltered position with plenty of sun.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Moist, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Flower Colour: Pale pinkish-white
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Neillia uekii grows to be a medium to large sized shrub with arching branches once established.
- Height: 2.5 m (8 ft).
- Spread: 1.5 - 2 m (5 - 6 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Damp / Wet
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Good for Wildlife (Insects including bees & butterflies), To grow in a pot, Flowering Season - Spring (March - May)