Mahonia japonica 'Gold Dust'
(Golden-leaved Mahonia) An unusual evergreen shrub, Mahonia japonica 'Gold Dust' has yellowish-green, leathery leaves and sprays of bright yellow flowers in winter once established.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
An unusual evergreen shrub, Mahonia japonica 'Gold Dust' has yellowish-green, leathery leaves and sprays of bright yellow flowers in winter once established.
A tough and hardy shrub, Mahonia japonica 'Gold Dust' is suitable for a sunny or shady spot in the garden and will grow slowly to become a medium sized shrub in time.
- Position: Full sun or shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: January - March.
- Flower Colour: Yellow
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Mahonia japonica 'Gold Dust' grows to be a medium sized, branching shrub.
- Height: 2.5 m (8 ft).
- Spread: 2 m (6 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Leaf Colour - Gold/Yellow, Flowering Season - Winter (December - February)
You might also like