Lonicera periclymenum 'Fragrant Cloud'
(Honeysuckle) A new, lovely and reasonably compact honeysuckle, Lonicera periclymenum 'Fragrant Cloud' has masses of very fragrant magenta and cream flowers in summer.
However following government guidelines our nursery site is closed to visitors for the time being.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
A new, lovely and reasonably compact honeysuckle, Lonicera periclymenum 'Fragrant Cloud' has masses of very fragrant magenta and cream flowers in summer.
Lonicera periclymenum 'Fragrant Cloud' is nicely branching once established (long bare stems are rarly seen) and is ideal for growing against a sunny wall or fence near a door or path where the fragrant flowers can be appreciated.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - September.
- Flower Colour: White & Magenta.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Lonicera periclymenum 'Fragrant Cloud' grows to be a small or eventually medium sized climbing plant which requires support as it will not self-cling.
- Height: up to 3 - 4 m (10 - 13 ft)
- Spread: up to 2.5 m (8 ft)
- Notes: Lonicera periclymenum 'Fragrant Cloud' will flower best in a warm, sunny position.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Climber - Medium (10 - 20 ft), Climber - Small (under 10 ft)
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Scented
You might also like