Lavandula angustifolia 'Hidcote'
(Lavender) A handsome small evergreen shrub, Lavandula angustifolia 'Hidcote' has masses of fragrant dark violet flowers in summer and aromatic, silver-grey foliage.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
Shipped within 2 - 4 working days
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
A handsome small evergreen shrub, Lavandula angustifolia 'Hidcote' has masses of fragrant dark violet flowers in summer and aromatic, silver-grey foliage. The flowers are very popular with bees and butterflies.
Best flower display if planted in a position with plenty of sunlight. Can also be growing in a large container if required.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - September
- Flower Colour: Purple-blue
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Lavandula angustifolia 'Hidcote' is a small, densely branching shrub.
- Height: 60 cm (2 ft)
- Spread: 60 cm (2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), To grow in a pot, Leaf Colour - Blue/Silver
- On sale!