Kniphofia 'Orange Vanilla Popsicle'
(Dwarf Red Hot Poker) A small, clump forming perennial with narrow, grass-like leaves and spikes of dusky orange flower buds which open and gradually turn creamy-white in colour.
Ideal for a position in plenty of sun. Grows well in a large container.
Spend £85+ on plants and get £10 off with code DECEMBER23 at checkout
Standard - £6.95*
(Free for orders over £50)
Priority - £15
(Within 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
A small, clump forming perennial with narrow, grass-like leaves and spikes of dusky orange flower buds which open and gradually turn creamy-white in colour.
Best flower display once established if planted in a sunny position with good drainage.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: August - September.
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Clump forming perennial with flower spikes in late summer.
- Height: 50 - 60 cm (1 - 2 ft)
- Spread: 40 - 50 cm (1 - 2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Small (less than 0.6m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Acid, Soil: Dry/Sandy, Site: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowers in Summer, Flowers in Autumn, Suitable for Containers