(African lily) New to us, this is a clump forming evergreen perennial with slender dark green leaves and spikes of lovely violet-blue fading to white flowers in summer. Grows well in a large container.
(delivered in 3-4 working days, Free for orders over £125*)
(delivered in 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
New to us, this is a clump forming evergreen perennial with slender dark green leaves and spikes of lovely violet-blue fading to white flowers in summer.
Best is a sunny position with well drained soil and shelter from strong wind. Can be grown in a large container.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Well drained soil. Not suitable for soils prone to waterlogging.
- Hardiness: Somewhat hardy. Shelter from strong wind and not really suitable for cold, exposed areas.
- Flowering Period: June - July.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Agapanthus 'Fireworks' is a clump forming perennial with tall flower stems.
- Height: up to 60 cm (2 - 2 1/2 ft)
- Spread: 30 - 45 - 2 cm (1 - 1 1/2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Medium (0.6m - 1.2m), Herbaceous - Small (less than 0.6m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Dry/Sandy, Soil: Acid, Soil: Alkaline, Soil: Not Fussy, Site: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Flowers in Summer, Wildlife Friendly - Bees, Suitable for Containers