Kniphofia 'Pineapple Popsicle'
(Red Hot Poker) Kniphofia 'Pineapple Popsicle' is a stunning perennial with spikes of lemon yellow flowers in late summer and early autumn.
Spend £85+ on plants and get £10 off with code DECEMBER23 at checkout
Standard - £6.95*
(Free for orders over £50)
Priority - £15
(Within 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
Kniphofia 'Pineapple Popsicle' is a stunning perennial with spikes of lemon yellow flowers in late summer and early autumn. Narrow mid green leaves.
Best flower display once established if planted in a sunny position with good drainage.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: August - September.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Clump forming perennial with flower spikes in late summer.
- Height: 60 - 80 cm (2 - 3 ft)
- Spread: 40 - 60 cm (2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Medium (0.6m - 1.2m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Acid, Soil: Dry/Sandy, Site: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowers in Summer, Flowers in Autumn, Suitable for Containers