Juniperus x pfitzeriana 'Old Gold'
(Juniper) A tough and hardy conifer, Juniperus x pfitzeriana 'Old Gold' is evergreen with a low, spreading habit and deep golden-bronze foliage all year round.
(Delivery within approximately 4 - 6 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
A tough and hardy conifer, Juniperus x pfitzeriana 'Old Gold' is evergreen with a low, spreading habit and deep golden-bronze foliage all year round.
Juniperus x pfitzeriana 'Old Gold' can be grown as a low, standalone shrub or in groups to act as ground cover. It also grows well in a large container.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Any well drained soil.
- Hardiness: Very hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Juniperus x pfitzeriana 'Old Gold' grows to be a low, compact shrub.
- Height: up to 1 m (3 ft)
- Spread: up to 2 - 2.5 m (6 - 8 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Ground Cover, Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Windy & Exposed, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Leaf Colour - Gold/Yellow, To grow in a pot