Iris sibirica 'Sparkling Rose'
(Siberian Iris) Iris sibirica 'Sparkling Rose' is a clump forming perennial bearing vivid pinkish-purple flowers with a white/pale yellow base and bright green, lance shaped leaves.
Spend £85+ on plants and get £10 off with code DECEMBER23 at checkout
Standard - £6.95*
(Free for orders over £50)
Priority - £15
(Within 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
A handsome Iris with bright green, lance shaped leaves and vivid pinkish-purple flowers with a white/pale yellow base. Clump forming and best in a position with sun or light, partial shade with decent drainage.
- Position: Sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained soil including soil. Avoid very wet areas.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Clump forming perennial with tall flowering stems.
- Height: up to 80 - 100 cm (2 - 3 ft)
- Spread: 40 - 60 cm (2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Light Shade, Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Small (less than 0.6m), Herbaceous - Medium (0.6m - 1.2m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Acid, Site: Coastal Areas, Soil: Dry/Sandy
- Special Features
- Flowers in Spring, Flowers in Summer