Hydrangea serrata 'Tiara'
A compact small to medium sized deciduous shrub with beautiful pale pink to light indigo-blue lace cap flowers (depending on your soil pH) from mid summer to early autumn.
Ideal flowering shrub for summer colour in a position in sun or partial shade
Spend £85+ on plants and get £10 off with code DECEMBER23 at checkout
Standard - £6.95*
(Free for orders over £50)
Priority - £15
(Within 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
A compact small to medium sized deciduous shrub with beautiful pale pink to light indigo-blue lace cap flowers (depending on your soil pH) from mid summer to early autumn. These flowers stand out well against the lush, dark green foliage.
Hydrangea serrata 'Tiara' is an eye-catching shrub suitable for a position in sun or shade!
- Position: Full sun or shade.
- Soil: Moist yet well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - September.
- Flower Colour: Purplish-pink or metallic blue depending upon the soil pH.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Hydrangea serrata 'Tiara' grows to be a small to medium sized, rounded shrub.
- Height: 1.2 - 1.5 m (4 - 5 ft)
- Spread: 1.2 - 1.5 m (4 - 5 ft)
Please be aware that the water supply on our nursery is alkaline and frequently our blue flowering Hydrangea varieties will have pinkish or purple flowers when they arrive with you, despite having been grown in an acidic compost. This colour will continue for several months after planting before changing to reflect the new soil conditions in your garden.
- How Much Sun
- Shade, Light Shade, Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium (1.5m - 3m), Shrub - Small (less than 1.5m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Acid, Site: Coastal Areas, Soil: Damp/Wet
- Special Features
- Suitable for Containers, Flowers in Summer