Hydrangea paniculata 'Prim White'
(Dwarf Hydrangea) Hydrangea paniculata 'Prim White' is a fantastic small shrub, flowering earlier than most other Hydrangea paniculata cultivars, usually from late May until late July.
However following government guidelines our nursery site is closed to visitors for the time being.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
A new selection, Hydrangea paniculata 'Prim White' is a densely branched compact shrub flowering earlier than most other Hydrangea paniculata cultivars, usually from late May until late July. The flowers are cream initially, turning white as they mature.
Hydrangea paniculata 'Prim White' is an easy to grow and reliable, flowering garden plant! It can be grown in a large container if required.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - late July.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Hydrangea paniculata 'Prim White' grows to be a small to medium sized, branching shrub.
- Height: 1 - 1.2 m (3 - 4 ft)
- Spread: 1 - 1.2 m (3 - 4 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Damp / Wet
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), To grow in a pot
You might also like