Hydrangea paniculata 'Prim White'
(Dwarf Hydrangea) Hydrangea paniculata 'Prim White' is a fantastic small shrub, flowering earlier than most other Hydrangea paniculata cultivars, usually from late May until late July.
(Delivery within approximately 4 - 6 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
A new selection, Hydrangea paniculata 'Prim White' is a densely branched compact shrub flowering earlier than most other Hydrangea paniculata cultivars, usually from late May until late July. The flowers are cream initially, turning white as they mature.
Hydrangea paniculata 'Prim White' is an easy to grow and reliable, flowering garden plant! It can be grown in a large container if required.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - late July.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Hydrangea paniculata 'Prim White' grows to be a small to medium sized, branching shrub.
- Height: 1 - 1.2 m (3 - 4 ft)
- Spread: 1 - 1.2 m (3 - 4 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- To grow in a pot, Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)
- On sale!