Hydrangea quercifolia 'Burgundy'
(Oak-leaved Hydrangea) An unusual selection of Hydrangea with eye-catching white flower heads (gradually turning pink) in late summer and excellent, long lasting purple and red autumn colour.
(Delivery within approximately 3 - 5 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
An unusual selection of Hydrangea with eye-catching white flower heads (gradually turning pink) in late summer and excellent, long lasting purple and red autumn colour.
Hydrangea quercifolia 'Burgundy' will have its best autumn colour in a reasonably sunny position and the display will last longest in a position sheltered from strong wind.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - September.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Hydrangea quercifolia 'Burgundy' will grow to be a medium sized, branching shrub.
- Height: 2 m (6 ft) after 10 years.
- Spread: 2 m (6 ft) after 10 years.
- How Much Sun
- Partial or Dappled Shade, Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Autumn Colour, Flowering Season - Autumn (September - November)