Hydrangea quercifolia 'Burgundy'
(Oak-leaved Hydrangea) An unusual selection of Hydrangea with eye-catching white flower heads (gradually turning pink) in late summer and excellent, long lasting purple and red autumn colour.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 10 - 15 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
An unusual selection of Hydrangea with eye-catching white flower heads (gradually turning pink) in late summer and excellent, long lasting purple and red autumn colour.
Hydrangea quercifolia 'Burgundy' will have its best autumn colour in a reasonably sunny position and the display will last longest in a position sheltered from strong wind.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - September.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Hydrangea quercifolia 'Burgundy' will grow to be a medium sized, branching shrub.
- Height: 2 m (6 ft) after 10 years.
- Spread: 2 m (6 ft) after 10 years.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Autumn Colour, Flowering Season - Autumn (September - November), Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)
You might also like