Hosta 'Ginko Craig'
(Plantain Lily) Hosta 'Ginko Craig' is a slow growing, clump-forming perennial with narrow mid green leaves edged with white variegation.
*Surcharges apply for Islands & Highlands
Free delivery for orders over £75*
Secure payment by VISA / Mastercard
Hosta 'Ginko Craig' is a slow growing, clump-forming perennial with narrow mid green leaves edged with white variegation. Attractive spikes of pale lavender blue flowers appear above the leaves on upright stems in summer
Ideal for brightening a shady part of the garden and thrives in damp ground. Can also be grown in a large container.
- Position: Light, dappled or partial shade.
- Soil: Moist, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - July.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Hosta 'Ginko Craig' grows to be a clump forming perennial.
- Height: 30 - 40 cm (1 - 1½ ft)
- Spread: up to 60 cm (2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Light Shade, Shade
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Small
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Not Fussy, Soil Type: Damp / Wet
- Special Features
- Flowering in Summer, Foliage - Variegated, Suitable for Containers