Hosta sieboldiana 'Frances Williams'
(Plantain Lily) A popular plant, Hosta sieboldiana 'Frances Williams' has large blue-green leaves with an attractive, irregular greenish-yellow margin.
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
A popular plant, Hosta sieboldiana 'Frances Williams' has large blue-green leaves with an attractive, irregular greenish-yellow margin. Spikes of tubular lilac-white flowers standing above the foliage are produced in summer.
- Position: Light, dappled or partial shade.
- Soil: Moist, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Hosta sieboldiana 'Frances Williams' grows to be a clump forming perennial.
- Height: 60 cm (2 ft)
- Spread: 60 - 100 cm (2 - 3 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Partial or Dappled Shade, Shade
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Small, Herbaceous - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Damp / Wet
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Leaf Colour - Variegated, To grow in a pot
You might also like