Hosta 'Raspberry Sundae'
(Plantain Lily) Hosta 'Raspberry Sundae' is new to us with creamy-yellow variegated leaves which turn white and green as they age.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
Hosta 'Raspberry Sundae' is new to us with creamy-yellow variegated leaves which turn white and green as they age. The leaf and slower stems are dark red in colour. Spikes of lavender flowers appear above the leaves in summer.
An excellent choice for brightening a shady part of the garden and thrives in damp ground. Can also be grown in a large container.
- Position: Light, dappled or partial shade.
- Soil: Moist, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - July.
- Rate of Growth: Slow to moderate.
- Habit: Hosta 'Raspberry Sundae' grows to be a clump forming perennial.
- Height: up to 40 - 60 cm (1½ - 2 ft)
- Spread: up to 50 - 60 cm (2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Small, Herbaceous - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Damp / Wet
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Leaf Colour - Variegated, Leaf Colour - Gold/Yellow, Ornamental Bark / Colourful Winter Stems, To grow in a pot
You might also like