Coreopsis 'Creme Brulee'
A spreading mound-like perennial, Coreopsis 'Creme Brulee' has masses of long lasting creamy yellow flowers from summer till early autumn.
Supplied Size: 3L pots
(Delivery within approximately 4 - 6 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
A spreading mound-like perennial, Coreopsis 'Creme Brulee' has masses of long lasting creamy yellow flowers from summer till early autumn. These attractive flowers stand out well against the dainty mid-green leaves.
Coreopsis 'Creme Brulee' will usually grow and flower best if planted in a sunny position.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - September.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Coreopsis 'Creme Brulee' grows to be a medium sized, clump forming perennial.
- Height: 40 - 60 cm (1 1/2 - 2 ft)
- Spread: 60 cm (2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Acid
- Special Features
- Good for Wildlife (Insects including bees & butterflies), Flowering Season - Autumn (September - November), Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)