Nepeta 'Six Hills Giant'
(Catmint) A vigorous perennial with aromatic, gray-green leaves and pretty spikes of lavender blue flowers in June and July.
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
A vigorous perennial with aromatic, gray-green leaves and pretty spikes of lavender blue flowers in June and July. Forming a dense mound once established, Nepeta 'Six Hills Giant' makes an excellent ground cover plant and the flowers are highly popular with insects, including bees and butterflies.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Vigorous.
- Habit: Nepeta 'Six Hills Giant' grows to be a clump forming perennial.
- Height: up to 100 cm (3 ft)
- Spread: 100 cm (3 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy
- Special Features
- Leaf Colour - Blue/Silver, Good for Wildlife (Insects including bees & butterflies), Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)
You might also like