Helenium 'Moerheim Beauty'
A lovely plant, Helenium 'Moerheim Beauty' has pretty, russet-golden flowers in profusion from mid to late summer.
(Surcharges apply for Highlands & Islands. Click for delivery info)
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
Order before 20th December for Christmas delivery
A lovely plant, Helenium 'Moerheim Beauty' has pretty, russet-golden flowers in profusion from mid to late summer. The vivid flowers stand out well against the lush green leaves. An ideal choice for a late flowering border or wild, informal garden!
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Well drained yet moist, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - September.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Helenium 'Moerheim Beauty' grows to be an upright, clump forming perennial.
- Height: up to 100 cm (3 ft)
- Spread: 45 cm (1 1/2 ft)
- Notes: Helenium 'Moerheim Beauty' may be cut back about 6 weeks before normal flowering to reduce its height, encourage branching and produce more flowers. Divide established clumps every three years to maintain vigour.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Flowering Season - Autumn (September - November)
You might also like