Hedera helix 'Sagittifolia'
(English Ivy) An eye-catching ivy, Hedera helix 'Sagittifolia' is a large climber with attractive, glossy, dark green, arrow-shaped leaves.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
An eye-catching ivy, Hedera helix 'Sagittifolia' is a large climber with attractive, glossy, dark green, arrow-shaped leaves. The unusual, decorative leaves make this a particularly good climber for growing over old tree stumps, low walls or as a striking ground cover plant.
- Position: Full sun, partial shade or heavy shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Medium to large sized, self-clinging climbing plant.
- Height: 5 m (16 ft)
- Spread: 5 m (16 ft)
- Notes: Hedera helix 'Sagittifolia' is also very effective when grow in a large container or pot and allowed to 'spill out' over the sides.
- How Much Sun
- Partial or Dappled Shade, Full Sun, Shade
- Mature Size
- Climber - Medium (10 - 20 ft), Climber - Large (over 20 ft)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Coastal Areas, Special: Windy & Exposed
- Special Features
You might also like