Ginkgo biloba 'Chotek'
(Maidenhair Tree) New to us, Ginkgo biloba 'Chotek' is a shrub with an eye-catching irregular habit once established and deeply divided, fan-shaped leaves.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
Order before 20th December for Christmas delivery
New to us, Ginkgo biloba 'Chotek' is a shrub with an eye-catching irregular habit once established and deeply divided, fan-shaped leaves. The leaves are dark green in summer, turning yellow and gold before falling in autumn.
Suitable for a sunny position and can be grown in a large container.
- Position: Full sun or light shade.
- Soil: Any well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Ginkgo biloba 'Chotek' grows to be a medium sized shrub.
- Height: 2.5 - 3 m (8 - 10 ft).
- Spread: 2 - 2.5 m (6 - 8 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Windy & Exposed
- Special Features
- Autumn Colour, Honey Fungus Resistant, To grow in a pot
You might also like