Ginkgo biloba 'Tubifolia'
(Maidenhair Tree) Ginkgo biloba 'Tubifolia' is a rare shrub with narrow fluted leaves that are spindled into tubes, during summer they become more broad and deeply cut.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
A rare selection with narrow fluted leaves that are spindled into tubes, during summer they become more broad and deeply cut. Ginkgo biloba 'Tubifolia' is a very slow growing (3-5 ft. in 10 years) male form with good yellow/gold autumn colours.
- Position: Full sun or light shade.
- Soil: Any well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Very slow.
- Habit: Ginkgo biloba 'Tubifolia' grows to be a small to medium sized rounded shrub.
- Height: 2 m (6 ft).
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft).
- Notes: Ginkgo biloba 'Tubifolia' is very slow growing and will take many years to reach the above height and spread.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall), Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Special: Windy & Exposed
- Special Features
- Autumn Colour, Habit - Architectural, Leaf Shape - Unusual or Large
You might also like