Fuchsia x 'King George'
(Hardy Fuchsia) A superb Fuchsia growing as a small spreading shrub with lush green leaves and masses of large red and violet flowers in late summer. Very suitable for growing in a large container.
Spend £85+ on plants and get £10 off with code DECEMBER23 at checkout
Standard - £6.95*
(Free for orders over £50)
Priority - £15
(Within 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
A small robust Fuchsia with an excellent display of large scarlet and violet flowers in late summer. Fuchsia x 'King George' has a low, spreading habit, makes a pretty, flowering garden shrub and is also suitable for being grown in a large container or pot.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - September.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Fuchsia x 'King George' grows to be a small spreading shrub.
- Height: 1 m (3 ft) if left unpruned.
- Spread: up to 1.5 m (5 ft) if left unpruned.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 1.5m)
- Growing Conditions
- Site: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Suitable for Containers