Forsythia x intermedia 'Goldrausch'
A handsome shrub, Forsythia × intermedia 'Goldrausch' has masses of colourful rich yellow flowers on the bare branches in early Spring.
(delivered in 3-4 working days, Free for orders over £125*)
(delivered in 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
A handsome shrub, Forsythia × intermedia 'Goldrausch' has masses of colourful rich yellow flowers on the bare branches in early Spring. The leaves are green and emerge after the flowers have gone over in Spring. This selection is highly reliable and once established should produce an excellent duisplay of flowers each year.
Forsythia × intermedia 'Goldrausch' is an excellent choice of shrub for providing winter colour!
- Position: Full sun or partial shade (better flower display usually in full sun).
- Soil: Any fertile, reasonably well drained soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: February - March.
- Flower Colour: Rich golden-yellow
- Rate of Growth: Moderate to vigorous.
- Habit: Forsythia × intermedia 'Goldrausch' grows to be a medium sized, bushy shrub which can be pruned back hard if required.
- Height: 1.5 (5 ft) - 2 m (6 ft).
- Spread: 2 - 2.5 m (6 - 8 ft).
- Notes: If required, prune Forsythia × intermedia 'Goldrausch' to shape after flowering in Spring. This plant is also sometimes known as Forsythia × intermedia 'Goldrush'.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium (1.5m - 3m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Acid, Site: Coastal Areas, Site: Windy
- Special Features
- Flowers in Spring, Suitable for Containers, Flowers in Winter