Euphorbia × martini
(Spurge) A clump forming perennial with dark grey-green leaves, often purple-tinted when young with spikes of vivid yellow-green flowers in late Spring. Best in sun or dappled shade and ideal for vibrant spring colour and suitable for mass planting as ground cover.
Spend £85+ on plants and get £10 off with code DECEMBER23 at checkout
Standard - £6.95*
(Free for orders over £50)
Priority - £15
(Within 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
A clump forming perennial with dark grey-green leaves, often purple-tinted when young with spikes of vivid yellow-green flowers in late Spring. The flowers have a dark purple eye-at the center.
Best in a position with dappled or partial shade. Can be grown in a large container if required
- Position: Full sun, dappled or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate to vigorous
- Habit: Euphorbia × martini is a clump forming perennial.
- Height: up to 80 - 100 cm (2 - 3 ft)
- Spread: 60 - 80 cm (2 ft)
- Notes: The sap of Euphorbia can be a skin irritant. Wear gloves when planting or pruning. Do not eat!
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Small (less than 0.6m), Herbaceous - Medium (0.6m - 1.2m), Ground Cover
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Alkaline, Soil: Acid, Soil: Dry/Sandy, Site: Coastal Areas, Site: Windy
- Special Features
- Flowers in Spring, Suitable for Containers