Euphorbia characias subsp. wulfenii
(Mediterranean spurge) A large clump forming perennial, Euphorbia cyparissias subsp wulfenii has tall stems with handsome rounded heads of greenish-yellow flowers covered with blue-green leaves.
*Surcharges apply for Islands & Highlands
Free delivery for orders over £75*
You can also order by calling our office on 01530 413700
A large clump forming perennial, Euphorbia cyparissias subsp wulfenii has tall stems with handsome rounded heads of greenish-yellow flowers covered with blue-green leaves. Very architectural plant and in warm areas can be shrub-like.
Euphorbia cyparissias subsp wulfenii is drought resistant and very suitable for hot, sunny, well drained areas.
- Position: Sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: March - May.
- Rate of Growth: Vigorous.
- Habit: Euphorbia cyparissias subsp wulfenii is a large, clump forming perennial.
- Height: 100 - 150 cm (3 - 5 ft)
- Spread: 100 - 120 cm (3 - 4 ft)
- Notes: The sap of Euphorbia can be a skin irritant. Wear gloves when planting or pruning. Do not eat!!
- How Much Sun
- Light Shade, Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Large
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Not Fussy, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Alkaline, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy
- Special Features
- Flowering in Spring, Evergreen, Foliage - Blue/Silver, Suitable for Containers