- On sale!
Euphorbia cyparissias 'Tasmanian Tiger'
(Variegated Spurge) Euphorbia cyparissias 'Tasmanian Tiger' is a small, semi-evergreen perennial with heavily variegated, creamy white and grey-green leaves and clusters of cream and yellow flowers in Spring.
*Surcharges apply for Islands & Highlands
Free delivery for orders over £75*
You can also order by calling our office on 01530 413700
An eye-catching semi-evergreen perennial with heavily variegated, creamy white and grey-green leaves and clusters of cream and yellow flowers in Spring.
Euphorbia cyparissias 'Tasmanian Tiger' can hold its leaves all winter in mild or very sheltered areas but may die back in colder, more exposed gardens to regrow the following year. Excellent in sun or partial shade and can be grown in a large container.
- Position: Sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: March - May.
- Rate of Growth: Slow to moderate.
- Habit: Euphorbia cyparissias 'Tasmanian Tiger' grows to be a small clump forming perennial.
- Height: 60 - 80 cm (approx 2 ft ft)
- Spread: 60 cm (2 ft)
- Notes: The sap of Euphorbia can be a skin irritant. Wear gloves when planting or pruning. Do not eat!!
- How Much Sun
- Light Shade, Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Small
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Not Fussy, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Alkaline, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy
- Special Features
- Flowering in Spring, Suitable for Containers, Evergreen, Foliage - Variegated