Eucryphia x intermedia 'Rostrevor'
Eucryphia x intermedia 'Rostrevor' is a reliable evergreen shrub or small tree with masses of pure white flowers in summer once established.
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
A lovely, evergreen hybrid, Eucryphia x intermedia 'Rostrevor' has elegant branches covered with masses of large, white flowers in late summer. The leaves are glossy, dark green with a greyish underside.
The flowers stand out well against the dark leaves and makes Eucryphia x intermedia 'Rostrevor' a very handsome evergreen garden tree!
- Position: Sheltered in full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Somewhat hardy. Eucryphia x intermedia 'Rostrevor' requires a warm position and shelter from cold winter winds.
- Flowering Period: August - September.
- Flower Colour: White
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: A large shrub in the short term, eventually Eucryphia x intermedia 'Rostrevor' grows to be a small tree with a branching, rounded crown once fully established.
- Height: up to 8 m (26 ft).
- Spread: 6 m (20 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Tree - Small (under 20 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)
You might also like