Diervilla rivularis 'Honeybee'
(Bush Honeysuckle) A compact, bushy small to medium sized shrub, Diervilla rivularis 'Honeybee' has handsome golden summer leaves and summer flowers which are very attractive to bees and butterflies.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
New to us, Diervilla rivularis 'Honeybee' is a hardy small, densely branching shrub with soft golden leaves and clusters of yellow flowers in summer which are very popular with bees and butterflies.
Diervilla rivularis 'Honeybee' is a tough and fairly drought resistant flowering shrub, excellent for attracting insects and butterflies to the garden! Grows well in a large container if required.
- Position: Full Sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil. Diervilla rivularis 'Honeybee' is very tolerant of dry soils.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - August.
- Flower Colour: Sulphur yellow
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Diervilla rivularis ''Honeybee'grows to be a small or eventually medium sized, rounded shrub.
- Height: 1 - 1.2 m (3 - 4 ft).
- Spread: 1.2 m (4 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Good for Wildlife (Insects including bees & butterflies), Leaf Colour - Gold/Yellow, To grow in a pot
You might also like