Diervilla rivularis 'Honeybee'
(Bush Honeysuckle) A compact, bushy small to medium sized shrub, Diervilla rivularis 'Honeybee' has handsome golden summer leaves and summer flowers which are very attractive to bees and butterflies.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
New to us, Diervilla rivularis 'Honeybee' is a hardy small, densely branching shrub with soft golden leaves and clusters of yellow flowers in summer which are very popular with bees and butterflies.
Diervilla rivularis 'Honeybee' is a tough and fairly drought resistant flowering shrub, excellent for attracting insects and butterflies to the garden! Grows well in a large container if required.
- Position: Full Sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil. Diervilla rivularis 'Honeybee' is very tolerant of dry soils.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - August.
- Flower Colour: Sulphur yellow
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Diervilla rivularis ''Honeybee'grows to be a small or eventually medium sized, rounded shrub.
- Height: 1 - 1.2 m (3 - 4 ft).
- Spread: 1.2 m (4 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Partial or Dappled Shade, Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Soil Type: Damp / Wet
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Good for Wildlife (Insects including bees & butterflies), To grow in a pot, Leaf Colour - Gold/Yellow
You might also like